Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

I told myself that this CNY is going to be an “atypical” one as I’ll be spending my time completing the pharmaceutical care plans, doing written clinical case study, preparing for the integrated seminar & OPD presentations, and to study for EP (Evaluating Pharmacotherapy) exam, in this one-week holidays.

Who knows I ended up lazing around and left my works untouched! I’M JUST TOO LAZY TIRED!

In this CNY...

~ I got Ang Pow's.

Ang pow, ang pow...

Me, Mom, Dad and Sis.

~ I got the only New Year card from YW.

~ I went back to Kampar and met my other relatives from KL, Penang, Johor, Singapore and etc…

~ I LOU SANG for 4 times.

~ I paid a visit to my friends and relatives at KL.

~ I completed the diary records and care plans for the previous rotation.

Lots of things to read in order to complete one care plan!

~ I went to Dong Zhen Temple.

YK, YN, KM, SW and I.

Sis and I.

It's now the year of RAT.

Six of us in front of statue.

~ I went Bandar Tun Razak for the “orange-throwing event” (guys throw banana instead) on Chap Goh Mei with sis, KM, JD, Ben and his friends.

Trees with nice decorations.

Crowded with people...

Mission in searching mandarin oranges.

My banana. ;P Please kindly leave your message if you've gotten my banana...

Random shot.

* happy chinese new year! *

exposed to radiation @ 11:25 PM
2 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives