Monday, March 10, 2008

Lepak-ing at Sunway Pyramid new wing

We lepak-ed at Sunway Pyramid after the integrated seminar as HP wanted to install something into his PDA phone. It was my first time been to the new wing and it was spacious! YW was not following us as he was still at Penang at that time, if I’m not mistaken. Well, without YW, we can really decide something in a minute… No offences anyway!

J.Co donuts. Thank LG for that.

HP and LG with the donuts.

ZY and I with the donuts. Well, i know it's time to cut my hair again.

Healthy us eating Kwai-Lin-Gou. I guess the boss will black-list us as we used up all the honey.

exposed to radiation @ 11:06 PM
2 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives