Friday, March 14, 2008

Car accident.


Yup, it was my car involved in the accident… Nothing particular to blog on, just to express my dissatisfaction.

“GO TO HELL!” to the driver’s brother (who’s driving a maroon colour Proton Saga with the car plate number WCH 1599) for his extremely rude behaviour. The driver was fine to talk with but his brother… was like a barbarian, talking foul languages all the time and kept insisting it was my fault. Bear in mind, I was on the straight road and his brother speeded out from the side road and banged on the front right driver side of my car. I wondered whose fault was that! Since negotiation came out as a failure, my mom and I decided to lodge a police report.

The driver's brother is the one in red.

“GO TO HELL!” this one is for the police officer (Sarjan Shamsudin that in-charged of my case). He kept shouting at me all the time and being very VERY rude, he was treating me like I was a prisoner. Well, I know I should not even speak an English word. I should not have said “gold colour” instead of “warna jingga” as he could barely understand English. Finally, that sucker told me that he would not summon both of us (the driver and I) as both of us were not wrong! F**K YOU!!!

Sucker: Okie, macam ni… kedua-dua tak ada salah.
Me: Huh? Tapi encik… dia yang langgar saya dulu.
Sucker: Dengar! Sekarang bukan siapa yang langgar siapa dulu dia salah, kena tengok garisan atas jalan raya. Sekarang kedua-dua jalan tak ada garisan, jadi kedua-dua jalan bukan “main road”. Jadi, tak kira siapa langgar siapa, kedua-dua tiada salah.
Me: Jika kedua-dua jalan bukan “main road”, bukankah seharusnya tengok siapa langgar siapa ke? Saya jalan perlahan-lahan, dia jalan cepat-cepat and langgar kereta saya. Dia tak ada tengok kereta dan terus pecut keluar.
Sucker: Jangan lu cerita banyak-banyak, saya banyak kerja mau buat ni. Banyak orang tunggu kat luar. Jika lu mau cerita banyak-banyak, jumpa saya hari esok kat mamak…
Me: Tak apa lah… boleh saya pergi sekarang?
Sucker: Boleh. Nanti pergi ambil gambar.
Me: Ambil gambar apa?
Sucker: Ambil gambar kereta lah!!! (in very very rude way)
Me: Ok, terima kasih encik. (I wish you will take atorvastatin, zidovudine and vincristine soon…)

Well, I suspected the driver bribed that sucker. “MESRA, CEPAT DAN BETUL” (the police motto), I wonder how true it is…

* not MESRA, PERLAHAN and TAK BETUL? *

exposed to radiation @ 11:54 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives