Saturday, March 29, 2008

U.T.A.R. Convocation!

Congratulations to Suet Wei, Ying Ni, Yong Kwan, Yong Kuen and Sau Har. Especially to SW as she graduated with a first class honours degree.

The convocation ceremony held at Wisma MCA, somewhere nearby Nikko Hotel at Jalan Ampang.

Congrats to YN, YK, SW, YK and SH.

SW and her parents.

SW and YK.

SW and I.

YK and I.

YK, VK and SH.

Groupie pic, sorry for the blurred photo.

KM and I while waiting for the rest after the ceremony ended.

We had dinner at The Ship after the convocation ceremony, fully paid by Boss Ben! Thanks dude!

Boss of the day- Ben.

Ben, KM and CL. It's happy to see CL after years. He is now working at Western Digital.

I can picture myself in the robe, hood and mortar board on 24th May!

* study hard for now! *

exposed to radiation @ 11:29 PM
1 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives