Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to Kampar!


I went back Kampar for my uncle and aunt’s birthday celebration. Nothing particular to blog on but I was happy to see my relatives around. And yup, I've won some money from the LAMY game.

Uncle and family on the stage.

Mom and aunt.

Counsin sis Chui and her boyfriend.

My nephew- Bryan.

Bryan and mom.

Niece Yan, sis, nephew Bryan and I.

Dad and sis.

Dad and I.

Another uncle and dad.

Me, mom, dad, aunt, nephew Chuan, counsin bro Foong and counsin bro Yoong.

Yum seng!

Me, uncle, mom and aunt.

exposed to radiation @ 6:58 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives