Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zhi Yang’s 24th birthday!

Today is ZY's birthday... We celebrated with him at Naili's Place, Sentul. HP was at Kuantan that time and so he didn't turn up. Happy birthday dude!

These 2 guys were like coming for camera exhibition rather than birthday celebration.

Our foods... Rendang ayam is nice (and cheap)!

Our drinks... Mango twist is a must-try item. Too bad i ordered the tasteless guava juice. The one from Peelfresh can taste much more better.

As usual, LG finished first.

PH, YW, ZY and I.

LG, YW, ZY, and I.

ZY and I.

YW, ZY, me and LG.

PH, ZY, me and LG.

The birthday cake - Cappucino Cheese. I have no idea how it melted and it looked gross! Sorry dude.

ZY- the birthday boy.

ZY's birthday present - a nice watch from swatch! I guess HP may want to have a clearer look and here's a LINK!

exposed to radiation @ 11:59 PM
6 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives