Friday, April 25, 2008

Sem8 results OUT!

I couldn't sleep the night before. You may/may not know, i am actually having this so called pre-result-released-nervous-syndrome (PRRNS). Well, i popped in lorazepam again. Hopefully i will not develop tolerance that soon.

After 8 hours of pseudo-tachycardia soon i woke up, I got my result slip at AAD and I PASSED!!! Although with flying shits not with flying colours, but I’m still very happy as I’m convocating on 24th May 2008.


I felt really surprised when I found out there is only Chi Fei in the Dean’s List and he is the only one graduating with a first class honours (and for sure he is also the Gold Medalist) in my batch. To those who are very close to it but ended up with second upper class honours, we’re still able to make great pharmacists in the near future!

It will be ME in the robe, hood and mortar board! Hurray. (Please bear with me as I have been dreaming long for this day!)

I’m going to make my family, relatives and friends proud. And now I guess i did! =)

To that special someone (you know who you are), thank you so much for all the time you have spent with me. I would not have made it this far without you. Thank you, once again!

It’s time giving out invitation card!

exposed to radiation @ 11:59 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives