Saturday, May 24, 2008

Convocation Dinner!

The convocation dinner held at Putrajaya Shangri-La. A BIG THANK and APPLAUSE to Cindy and her gang, they've put in so much effort in organizing the convocation dinner.

Random shots.

Our Dean - Prof Peter Pook was giving a speech.

Yen Wei, Qi Yun, Me, Wen Theng and Chia Kee.

Papa & Sons gang - Li Guo, Zhi Yang, Yen Wei, Me, Poh Hon and Han Ping.

The girls of B104. Some of them are our lecturers...

Li Guo, Shantini, Me and Zhi Yang.

Me, Foot Seng and Zhi Yang.

Thank Student Representative Council (SRC) for the cake!

Prof. Peter Pook and I.

Yee Ni and I.

Me and Yee Yin.

Yuen Nee and I.

Cindy and I.

MinYing, Zhi Yang and Chin Yee.

Lee Fern and I.

My manager - Kai Shing and I.

Some of the gals:
Front (L-R): Pey Ying, Kai Shing, Cindy, May.
Back (L-R): Min Choo, Yee Yin, Jivanti, Lee Fern, Wen Theng, Chia Kee, Yuen Nee and Yee Ni.

Li Guo, Kogilam, Kee Lai, Amelia, Su Lyn, Me and Zhi Yang.

Seng Yeong, Wai Yin, Chin Yee, Yook Foong and Suk Kwan.

Li Guo, Han Ping, Prasad, Zhi Yang, Yen Wei, Me and Poh Hon.

I just loved this pic! YW and I imitate WT and CK.

BACKSEAT BOYS... HP named us. Where are the other two?

Now the picture completes. We are the BACKSEAT BOYS! Oh... I want to acknowledge that this pic is from PH! I'm not plagiarize ok?

The sad news of the day was HP rejected YW's proposal. And the reason was "You have such a small penis!", HP said.

Jivanti: One, two, three... and smile!
PH: You guys know what? Hmm... I'm actually a gay!
Us: Huh?!

Random shots, again.

I shall wrap this post up with a nice convo-video did by Seng Yeong. CLAPS for Seng Yeong...



* TAKE GOOD CARE... everyone... *

exposed to radiation @ 11:59 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives