Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother’s Day!

To all the greatest MOMs out there. Today is your day! Happy Mother’s Day!


Well, cousin sister Yun joined us for dinner at Look-Out Point. There are few cafes to choose from, but finally we I decided to hit this Bread & Olives Café as it looked damn classy. Oh my goodness, it was a nightmare! They took FOREVER to take the order, serve the foods and pass the bill. Hopefully it didn’t ruin my mom’s mood. But one thing for sure, I know how unsatisfied my dad was… Opps!

Food & Beverage Quality: 4/10, 6/10
Presentation: 5/10
Speed/ Efficiency: 1/10
Value/ Pricing: 4/10
Service Quality: 3/10
Cleanliness: 7/10
Overall Dining Experience: 3/10

Night view from Look-Out point.

Random shots.

Mom and I.

Mom and sis.

Mom and cousin sis.

Me and dad.

B&O Flava Layers. Not bad...

Grilled chicken chop.

* Happy Mother's Day! *

exposed to radiation @ 11:04 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives