Saturday, May 24, 2008

Convocation – An EUPHORIC occasion!


Finally… the day has came and I GRADUATED!!!

The convocation ceremony held at Sheraton Subang and we were required to be there by 7am for briefing, rehearsal and robing. We were late... as usual... Haha. Sorry to May as we made her late as well.

The ceremony started at 10am sharp with the procession of US. It was like we are superstars as everyone starred at us when we walked in the grand ballroom on the red carpet… we were seated and the ceremony began with the boring speech... after the boring speech, we waited for our turn to go to the stage and receive the degree folder from IMU chancellor. We walked a big round around the hall to receive flowers, this-and-that before we went back to our seats. After the conferment, it was the announcement of Gold Medalist, Dean’s List and Book Prizes… and… the END of ceremony!

I've finally achieved something GREAT in my life! I've made my family and friends proud! (I hope i did...) I've reached a great milestone in my life!

In the robing room, Pey Ying was adjusting the hood for Chuan Zhen.

Mom, Me and Dad, on my way walking back to my seat. Ceremony not ended yet... The very nice sunflowers were from my cousin sister.

My family - Dad, Mom, me and Sis. The flower bears were from my sis.

My family with aunt on the left and cousin sis on the right.

So glad they made it. Chan Hoe, Phik Jin, Yew Chan, Me, Kit Mei, Ying Ni and Suet Wei. Ben was caught in the jam (at Federal Highway) and couldn't make it. Too bad for him, too many pretty gals he missed.

Groupie pic.

Yen Wei, Zhi Yang, Me, and Han Ping.

Jennifer and I.

Josephine, Poh Hon and I.

Josephine, Li Guo and Poh Hon. Li Guo is the winner of one of the Book Prizes, in the area of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.

The BPharm (Hons) Gold Medalist, Dean's List and the winner of 2 Book Prizes - Chi Fei, and I.

Throwing mortar boards!

Can you spot my name?

I know it looks nice, only Papa & Sons gang has it! We have spent so much time in looking for the mortars and pestles, flower bears, name tags, ordering the wooden stand and glass frame, and etc...

* I AM soon A PHARMACIST!!! *

exposed to radiation @ 3:55 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives