Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lunch at At Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, PJ.

I remember I swore to God that if I can pass and graduate… I’ll treat my related-ones with one abalone each… So generous of me eh

Braised shark's fin soup in claypot.

Close-up of the shark's fin... Wa...

Roasted suckling pig. Poor little thing... "Don't look at me that way, I did not eat you ok?"

Cod fish. My favourite but too bad the portion is too small...

Prawns? I forgot what's that...

Fresh abalone with goose web in "Ah Yat" style...

You will be surprised by the size of the abalone (in a negative way)... Compare its size with the boiled vegetables...

Chicken... with???

Glutinous rice with dried scallop & crabs wrapped in lotus leaf.

The dessert - Boiled mango pudding in coconut... Taste yucks!

Dad, Uncle Wong, Sis and Auntie Wong.

Counsin sis Yun, cousin sis Juan, nephew Bryan and aunt.

Sis, Uncle Wai, Mom and I.

Seems like I've made everyone happy.

They made me very happy as well. So far I've got a Sony DSC-T300 digital camera from Dad and Sis, a fully-sponsored Hong Kong trip from aunt, a HTC Touch Dual PDA phone from uncle Wai, a Tommy Hilfiger dial watch from cousin sis Yen who is now at US (thanks for shipping it!), Parker pens from cousin sis Juan, Ang Pow from uncle and auntie Wong. Those who owe me a graduation present... I'm still waiting ok? Hehe...

I'm broke... But worth it. =)

* abalones = feeling broke? *

exposed to radiation @ 11:34 PM
3 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives