Saturday, August 23, 2008

OUM 6th Convocation.


Nope. It was not my convocation… I already had mine on May. =) It was my aunt’s convocation… She works as a teacher but still she able to spare out some of her time in order to get a science degree. There is one Chinese saying sounds like this “One can keep learning despite of the aging process” (huo2 dao4 lao3, xue2 dao4 lao3), I guess my aunt is a good role model for this.

Well, the convocation ceremony of Open University Malaysia (OUM) held at Dewan Merdeka, PWTC. It was less likely to spot young graduates around as from what my sis told me, OUM is mostly opened to those who aged >30. To be frank, I really salute them for their strong determination. Most of them are working their full-time job, owned a family and need to take good care of their family… not forgetting other commitments in life. But still they able to spare out their precious time and complete a degree, which is not an easy task for sure. Congratulations everyone!

4 teachers in a row. Ms. Yap, Ms. Lee, Ms. Lee again, Ms. Lau.

Aunt and I.

Cousin sis, sis, mom, nephew, aunt and I.

And here are some weird scenes of the day...

Food fest at parking lot?

3 camwhores in a car. My nephew showed great potential to be the next top camwhore. LOLs.

* congratulations! *

exposed to radiation @ 10:43 PM
4 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives