Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lunch at Seoul Korea, Taman Danau Desa.


Today is my uncle's birthday... So mom, sis and I went to this korean restaurant (which is strongly recommended by my cousin sister) at Taman Danau Desa with my uncle.

Seoul Korea Restaurant at Taman Danau Desa.

Some of the side dishes... I wondered if we could finish all of it.

Non-spicy marinated chicken BBQ - my favourite of the day.

Kimchi soup.

Panboiled Korean rice-cake with vegetables, eggs, meat, and etc...

Korean style steamed egg (?).

Korean style seafood-kimchi pancake.

* happy birthday uncle! *

exposed to radiation @ 11:29 PM
0 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives