Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lunch at Imperial City Restaurant.

We were at Imperial City Restaurant to celebrate my sis's BIG DAY... Nope my sis is not getting married yet... It's her 21st birthday (the actual date is 12th August)!!!

Well, if you are to listen to my opinion on this Imperial City... I would say "Not really worth the price! And the wine sucked. I'd rather pay slightly more to go for Ah Yat abalones..." Anyway it was not me who paid the bill for this time... =P

Crab in three combination.

Braised shark's fin soup with dried scallops.

Roasted chicken with fermented beancurd.

Steamed Mandarin fish with bean sauce.

Baked white prawns with special sauce.

Stir-fried Hong Kong vegetables with Yunan ham.

Longevity noodles in special sauce.

Chilled sweetened Longan with sago & Chinese pastries.

And... Haagen Dazs mango passion fruit ice-cream cake. I'm loving it! I guess everyone does...

But too bad it melted... I guess the waiter had no idea that it's an ice-cream cake and he should store it properly in a freezer (instead of a chilled room).

Stand, L-R: Me, sis, aunt, uncle, and cousin.
Sit, L-R: Dad, mom, auntie Wong and uncle Wong.

* happy birthday sis! *

exposed to radiation @ 5:49 PM
2 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives