Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Yen Wei!

It has been sometime I didn't see YW since we got back from Hong Kong. I remember one of his sms saying he missed those old days we yum char together. Sempena his birthday, we decided to "invite" him to come to KL so that we all can celebrate with him. Li Guo, Zhi Yang, Yen Wei and I had a drink at Murni a night before his birthday. It was like those old days where we talked nonsense like nobody business and you know... YW's imaginary questions were indispensable.

On the next day, YW, ZY and I went breakfast together before meeting up with LG at Times Square. We went Low Yat Plaza together as YW had something to buy. After that, we went back to Times Square's Gasoline and waited for Han Ping's arrival.

The birthday boy, YW with his birthday present - ESPRIT sling bag.

YW, LG and HP.

YW, ZY and I.

It's cake-feeding time!

* happy birthday! *

exposed to radiation @ 9:11 PM
2 words of wisdom...

- me -

  • [ a not-so-ordinary guy ] [ pharmacy graduate... going to be a working adult ] [ TYPICAL scorpion... find out yourself! ] kuala lumpur...my hometown
  • blogger.com facebook friendster more?

notices

  • (i) rotting at home and wonder when will the offer letter comes...
  • (ii) addicted to PS2!
  • (iii) try to get over someone.

leave a message

previous posts

archives